What We Do
Soil moisture monitoring systems for irrigated agriculture to maximise water use efficiency
Design, build and installed telemetry based remote water monitoring stations
Design, build and install remote weather stations
Data communication systems and Internet data splays
WiFi remote area monitoring
Long range WiFi monitoring and control systems
- design cost effective data information and data telemetry systems for irrigated agriculture
- undertake hardware and software engineering
- electronic engineering, PLC , SCADA automation
- design, build and install environmental and agricultural monitoring systems
- provide decision support systems for efficient irrigation water management and agricultural enterprises
Innovation and Dedication
PO Box 20, Alstonville, NSW. Australia. 2477
Unit 1/18 The Avenue, Alstonville,NSW, Australia.2477
Phone 0427 068 257
Office 02 66 287961
International phone +61266287961
We have been dedicated to serving agriculture and environmental industries since 1980.
Our long term success is due to our on-going leading and advanced technological developments and the years of loyal support from our many customers.
Cloudlink is an innovation of Northern Rivers Industrial Electronics (NRIE) which was established in 1980.
The cloudLink development encompasses Internet data handling and display , ground based radio telemetry systems for data collection and sensor integration.
We have a very long and proud history in designing, building, installing and maintaining environmental monitoring systems and our customers needs.
NRIE - supporting agriculture since 1980
cloudLink by NRIE
Please contact us to discuss your project requirements and product pricing. Contact Us here